Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year 2012


First, I'd like to tell you all Happy New Year 2012.
I hope you all had a great holiday season and have made 
tons of goals for the new year. I'm always anxious to start off
the new year. New attitude, new atmosphere, new beginnings.
It's so refreshing! There isn't one thing I love more that a new
beginning. This past year was a big eye opener.
Never take anything for granted!
I've been totally slacking on my mail blog and I plan to get
back on track with posting and replying to your comments. I took
some time off from writing letters and missed my friends so much!
I've been answering letters since the last week in December. I was
hoping to get my Xmas cards out in time. Some made it and
some are still to be received. :/ they totally motivated me. 
Better LATE than NEVER! he he he.





Me & Mom on NYE
I didn't make a list of my letters sent :( (sigh) but I did take fotos :)
My goal is to answer all of my letters this week and start working
on my misc packages and swaps for my chicas! They sent me a
few things months ago and I still have yet to send them goodies
& replies. Wish me luck!






In other BLOG news.
In case you haven't noticed I've created 2 more blogs.
Still under major construction. Just another reason to blog. :)
One for home projects/crafts n foods n one for Fashion/makeup.


MAIL-FOTOS COMING SOONish!!
xoxo~T

2 comments:

  1. I hope 2012 will be a good year for all of us. I made a another crafty blog too for my art. I made it for the plushies I make but I have been drawing a lot too. So I am just going to make it an art blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really thats so cool!!! I love blogging!! ha ha ha

    Hope we have more stamp money this yr too..he he

    ReplyDelete