Wednesday, January 4, 2012

65 Days...

 
Another winter day is here and it's freezing outside.
I arrived to work a few minutes early this morning and
took a peek at my blog. I have 65 Days until this blog
turns 1yr's old. I'm excited. I really wanted to blog about
my mail for years now and have finally made my home.
I was thinking for the 65 days left...I will devote myself to
blogging daily for 65 days?...(yeah right?!?) but I will def
try. I either get lazy or too busy but I really want to try.
Or maybe I can host my first blog giveaway?..
 
I've ordered some stamps today. I really needed to get some
before I'm all out. I don't need anything messing up my flow.
Here is what I got...I had to get my faves again. Roses,
Hepburn & Scientists. The others are new for me.
I wished they had more selections to choose
from without making your own.
$15.65...spent.
Herbs. This image is a larger version than the image with the same alt attribute on the previous page.
American Scientists (Forever). This image is a larger version than the image with the same alt attribute on the previous page.Celebrate!. This image is a larger version than the image with the same alt attribute on the previous page.
Angel with Lute. This image is a larger version than the image with the same alt attribute on the previous page.Katharine Hepburn. This image is a larger version than the image with the same alt attribute on the previous page.
Wedding Roses (Forever). This image is a larger version than the image with the same alt attribute on the previous page.
xoxo~T

No comments:

Post a Comment