Friday, March 28, 2014

Playing catch up


Current situation: 

Messy desk and playing catch up on blog posts. Here are some fotos of snail mail I received..I x-posted some fotos on insta/fb/twitter..


Swapbot puffy sticker swap and extras ;) 


Vday card swap via swapbot and extras ;) 


3 card/puffy sticker swap via swapbot. Loved my cards thanks again Aurora!! 
Her envie Baggie was so cute I kept it to stash stickers!! 


#beglamorous card from my pallie Isis. 
And extras ;)


Pretty PINK letter from Alethea. She sent some pretty cool artsy fbs!! I loved it. I might write to 2 new pple. Snailmaillove!!!


Last foto...I added be glam to my pin-board...

Thanks again for all the extra goodies girls!! Xoxoxoxox

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope to post again soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment