Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day Dreaming about PINK desks...


All images were searched under Google


LOVE! It's so chic!


Some ones cubicle...I wouldn't mind if they did this to me!


Such a cute heart shaped table!!! & Heartbord! lol!


I adore this bedroom! It looks so cool!!


Heart this shelf...


Twin desks!! How neat!! I love the bulletin board


Not pink but def Shabby-Chic


I want a tiny lap desk...so cute!!


Simple n sweet :)


WHoa...it's super PINK!


I love this Phone chair!!
I would sit here talk on y cell any day! 


So bright...this reminds me of Betsey Johnson!!


I like the mosaic on this one.


Love this one too!! So PERDY!!


FUNNY!! I want to line my desk with PINK Cheetah felt

I found some over @ A.C.Moore.
Or maybe I'll do Zebra?? This desk looks
 so cool!!! I love it! Totally inspired!

xoxo~T

1 comment:

  1. Wow... these are all so pretty! I don't have a desk and I would love one too, especially one of these! ;) !!

    ReplyDelete