Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hello,




I've been such a terrible pen pal. Things have just been so busy for me lately. All I do is relax when I am home from work. I never have energy for anything anymore. Things are busier at the office and I've been working more hours. I've also been into other hobbies lately. Especially gardening, I've planted tons of seeds and purchased a few new pretty's. I'm kind of obssessed really lol! But my love for mail has not faded of left my world. I've just been enjoying my summer nights. I hope to pick up a pen and get back on track with my letters soon. I miss receiving mail! lol! I hope you are all enjoying your summer!

xoxo~T

1 comment:

  1. Miss you! Mail get a little slow in the Summer. I have a lot of catching up myself and as soon as I am settled in the new apt, I will focus more on my mail.

    ReplyDelete